After the movie, say goodnight or start a group conversation. Here are possible starter questions:
1. What did you like the most about the movie? What would you have changed about the film?
2. What parts of the film stood out to you most?
3. What did you think of the spiritual journeys of the characters? How would you describe your own spiritual journey?
4. How did the movie make you feel?
5. How did the film impact your perspective on trafficking and autism?
6. If you created a sequel to the movie, how would you continue the story?
Our story brings attention to trafficking and autism. If your friends want more info, send them to the Get Involved part of our site! Let us know if you need more ideas or have questions about your event.
Leave your review of the movie and enter to win a special gift basket filled with goodies!